Maps and Directions
The Center for Immersive and Simulation-based Learning (CISL) / Goodman Immersive Learning Center (ILC) is located on the ground floor of the Li Ka Shing for Learning and Knowledge (LKSC) building.
Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge291 Campus Drive
Stanford CA, 94305
Getting to Us
If driving, Stanford provides various parking opportunities. We recommend parking at Stock Farm or Searsville lots (encircled in blue). Once parked, take one of the walking routes (red arrows) to get to the LKSC.
Directions to Stock Farm & Searsville Parking Lots
From Highway 101 North & South
- Exit at Embarcadero Road West (turns into Galvez Street at El Camino Real)
- Turn right on Campus Drive East (turns into Campus Drive West at Palm Drive)
- Stock Farm: Turn right on Stock Farm Road (lot is on the right)
- Searsville: Turn right on Searsville Road (lot is on the left)
From Highway 280 North & South
- Exit at Sand Hill Road East
- Turn right on Stock Farm Road
- Stock Farm: lot is on the left
- Searsville: Turn right onto Oak Road; Turn left on Searsville Road (lot is on the right)
Parking Permits and Payment Options
- Refer to the map provided for parking permit and permit machine locations.
- Parking is free weekdays after 4pm and weekends all day unless otherwise posted.
- More parking information and options available at Stanford Parking & Transportation.
Visitors may park by the hour or by the day.
- Information available at Stanford Parking & Transportation.
For Standardized Patients (SPs)
SPs traveling to Stanford for an exercise or training session will be provided with “E” parking scratcher permit:
- Take only the number of permits needed for an exercise; return unused permits (as they do cost money).
- Do not dispose of expired permits; please return them so that they can be updated with current year sticker.
- Park ONLY in spaces marked “E”: available on the 4th floor of the Stock Farm parking structure, or in the lot next to the structure on the SW side (closest to Stock Farm Road) and Searsville parking lots (see map).
- Must be prominently displayed (hung from the rear view mirror) with the date of use properly scratched off.
For Persons with Disabilities
Stanford honors any state's disabled person placards in the following parking spaces on campus:
- Designated blue spaces
- Service vehicle spaces (a posted time limit may apply)
- Spaces marked "A", "C" and “Residential”
- Metered/visitor pay parking spaces, with the exception of the LKSC/Beckman lot where "pay-by-space-number" is enforced at specific parking spaces.
Please observe all posted signs to avoid being cited or towed. If you receive a parking citation while on campus, you will be responsible for paying the fine. CISL and Stanford University are not responsible for any parking citations.
While Stanford is located in a fairly safe area, theft is always a possibility. It’s recommended that valuables be placed out of sight in your vehicle at all times.
Designated bicycle racks are located near the LSKC and around campus. Bicycles are NOT allowed inside any university buildings. When parking your bike, don’t obstruct walkways, railings, doorways or ramps intended for use by pedestrians or people with disabilities. The Department of Public Safety is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, or damaged bicycles and may:
- Remove and impound improperly parked bikes.
- Tag unattended bikes as abandoned with a warning notice.
- Tag and remove bicycles found inside the LKSC.
Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge
291 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-5134