Prostate Exam Simulator
Manufacturer: Nasco / Lifeform
Demonstrates 4 stages of cancer:
- STAGE A GLAND - Benign, slightly enlarged, but otherwise normal prostate gland.
- STAGE B GLAND - A discrete, hard nodule is palpable in the upper right quadrant. This simulates a beginning stage of carcinoma.
- STAGE C GLAND - The spread of carcinoma is demonstrated in this gland. The small nodule has increased in size and has become an external hard mass on the surface of the gland.
- STAGE D GLAND - This gland is totally replaced with carcinoma. The entire gland will feel hard and irregular.
Features soft, thin outer skin with delicate underlying structures. Four (4) simulators are embedded in the testicular tissues.
- Realistic palpation techniques
Interchangeable Catherization and Enema Task Trainer
- Interchangeable male and female genitalia
- Genitalia, when used with urinary connectors and reservoir, facilitate urologic care procedures such as perineal care, insertion of vaginal medications and indwelling catheter insertion, care, irrigation and removal
- Genitalia, when used with anal connectors and colon reservoir, facilitate enema administration using fluid for realistic return
- Abdominal plate with interchangeable stoma site allows simulation of cyctostomy tube care and urinary diversion stoma care
- Bilateral thigh, dorsal gluteal, and ventral gluteal IM injections possible