Cardiac Mannequins and Trainers
SmartMan AR (SmartMan Augmented Reality) is a unique real-time CPR feedback training manikin system. It is a torso manikin with proper head tilt-chin lift to practice ventilations. It also features Ambu's patented hygiene system for mouth-to-mouth. It comes with a handy carry bag.
The Baby Anne manikin was developed to provide effective infant CPR training without compromising realism or quality. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway for technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Realistic chest compliance
- Foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction by blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
Bariatric CPR Manikin
The first and only CPR manikin to offer the realistic size and appearance of an older, heavier cardiac victim — the kind rescue personnel are most likely to encounter in the field. Accurate anatomical landmarks and ease of use will make the Bariatric CPR Manikin a valuable addition to your training program. Sanitary features include individual face inserts, disposable airway system, and a non-rebreathing valve.
The Little Anne CPR training manikin has been recently enhanced to provide more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability. It is durable and designed for convenience making hands-on practice possible for every student.
- Realistic airway construction
- Chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made.
- Anatomically correct torso and sternal notch
- Realistic oral and nasal passages
Other Cardiac Trainers
Manufacturer: GCME, University of Miami
Next Generation Harvey® provides cardiopulmonary training for all healthcare providers. This full-size manikin realistically simulates nearly any cardiac disease at the touch of a button. Including 50 patient cases, 10 comprehensive standardized patient curriculum, and enhanced physical features.
- Cardiac Disease Cases (total 50)
- Standardized Patient Curriculum (total 10)
- Portable (93 lbs)
- Breath Sound Areas (total 6)
- Cardiac Auscultation Areas (total 9)
- Digitally Driven Impulses (total 12)
- Modifiable Amplitudes and Intensities
Multiple Learning Environments include:
- Self-learning linked with UMedic
- Instructor in small group sessions
- Lecture settings
Twelve Lead Task Trainer
Adult male upper torso with anatomically accurate landmarks designed to realistically simulate airway management scenarios and train students in the proper utilization of 12 lead ECG devices, including the proper connection of patient cable, acquisition and interpretation of 12 lead ECG, and understanding and utilizing the AMI algorithm and local protocols relating to treatment of suspected or confirmed AMI.
Airway management skills:
- Insertion of standard airway devices with the addition of the LMA, Combitube and King LT
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Manually generated carotid pulse
- Stomach auscultation to verify proper positioning
- Abdominal Thrust Maneuver may be performed
- Closed chest compressions
- Connection sites for four limb leads and VI through V6
- Compatible with most 3-, 4- and 12-lead defibrillators/monitors*
- Pacing with option to respond or fail to capture
- Scenarios of up to five (5) ECG choices may be programmed with the ability to step to the next rhythm based on user input time frame or single-button activation
Zoll AED Plus Trainer