2022 CISL Symposium Webinar
Wednesday, December 14, 2022 | 8:30-11:30 a.m. PST
- 8:30 - 8:45 a.m. Welcome, Opening Remarks, and Introduction of the Keynote Speaker - David M. Gaba, MD
- 8:45 - 9:45 a.m. Keynote Presentation: “Fostering the Next Generation of Health Equity Advocates”- Kellie Bryant, DNP, WHNP, CHSE, FAAN
- 9:45 - 10:00 a.m. Break
- 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. Panel Discussion: Questions from the Audience
In addition to our keynote speaker, our panelists include:
- Thomas Caruso, MD, Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine at Stanford School of Medicine
- David M. Gaba, MD, Associate Dean for Immersive & Simulation-based Learning and Professor of Anesthesiology, Perioperative & Pain Medicine at Stanford School of Medicine
- Fernando Mendoza, MD, Emeritus Associate Dean of Minority Advising and Programs and Emeritus Professor of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics) at The Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital
The panel will be moderated by Susan Eller, MSN, RN, CHSE, FSSH, Associate Dean for Immersive Learning and Learning Spaces at Stanford School of Medicine.
CME Credit Information
In support of improving patient care, Stanford Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
We hope you can join us. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.